1. Behold, John Mayer during a 2004 appearance on TRL.
2. During which, he wore this glorious sweater. Carson Daly: Clearly très jalouse.
3. Because is there anything — literally, ANYTHING — sexier than a man singing “Your Body is a Wonderland” in a star-patterned jumper?
4. Nope. Case closed. Time to burn all the sweaters. Except for this one.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰