1. Behold, John Mayer during a 2004 appearance on TRL.
2. During which, he wore this glorious sweater. Carson Daly: Clearly très jalouse.
3. Because is there anything — literally, ANYTHING — sexier than a man singing “Your Body is a Wonderland” in a star-patterned jumper?
4. Nope. Case closed. Time to burn all the sweaters. Except for this one.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝