1. Behold, John Mayer during a 2004 appearance on TRL.
2. During which, he wore this glorious sweater. Carson Daly: Clearly très jalouse.
3. Because is there anything — literally, ANYTHING — sexier than a man singing “Your Body is a Wonderland” in a star-patterned jumper?
4. Nope. Case closed. Time to burn all the sweaters. Except for this one.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.