1. Behold, John Mayer during a 2004 appearance on TRL.
2. During which, he wore this glorious sweater. Carson Daly: Clearly très jalouse.
3. Because is there anything — literally, ANYTHING — sexier than a man singing “Your Body is a Wonderland” in a star-patterned jumper?
4. Nope. Case closed. Time to burn all the sweaters. Except for this one.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.