1. In 1993, five years before James Van Der Beek would become Dawson, he had a guest role as a hot drummer on Nickelodeon’s Clarissa Explains It All.
2. Clarissa and Sam are getting away with hosting a party and Clarissa has dressed as her alter ego, a Long Island rocker named JADE.
Jade comes over to Dawson after his performance. She’s impressed with his skills despite him looking “so straight.”
3. Early shades of Dawson: Here, James is tortured by another art. His music.
4. Clarissa/Jade REALLY tries to impress him with her badassery.
He actually seems more uncomfortable than impressed.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago today, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.