1. In 1993, five years before James Van Der Beek would become Dawson, he had a guest role as a hot drummer on Nickelodeon’s Clarissa Explains It All.
2. Clarissa and Sam are getting away with hosting a party and Clarissa has dressed as her alter ego, a Long Island rocker named JADE.
Jade comes over to Dawson after his performance. She’s impressed with his skills despite him looking “so straight.”
3. Early shades of Dawson: Here, James is tortured by another art. His music.
4. Clarissa/Jade REALLY tries to impress him with her badassery.
He actually seems more uncomfortable than impressed.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍