1. OMG what? You are insane I love you.
2. Who doesn’t take a few minutes out of the day to balance on the roof ledge of a building in a bright orange onesie?
3. Paisley pairs best with bare feet?
4. A classic mini shift dress in bright, bright orange=yespleasegimme.
5. Yet again with the no shoes thing.
6. Jet-set chic comes with oversized sunglasses and grommeted mini dresses.
7. These kids look just like Urban Outfitters models.
8. A mod take on classic lines.
9. Is this young fellow taking sartorial clues from the Beatles?
10. According to one British person I know: “I don’t think this was really a real trend. More like fashion magazines and stuff.”
11. Mia Farrow in a chiffon pleated dress and a pixie cut is pure perfection.
12. The beautiful Pattie Boyd (former wife of both Eric Clapton and George Harrison).
13. Something tells me actual Londoners of the 1960s didn’t dress like this.
14. If you wear a shift dress in the ’60s, you’ve also got to rock shiny hair and bangs.
15. One way to definitely not blend in with the crowd.
16. Please bring back oversized floral prints and floppy-brimmed hats.
17. Kids in tweed hang out outside the J. Mendel store.
18. OK. These might actually be real people.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋