1. To cut down on horribly hot blow drying time, absorb extra moisture in your hair with paper towels.
2. Another way to avoid excessive drying time? Blowpro, a magical blow dry lotion that speeds up the process.
3. To combat frizz on a daily basis, try this coconut spray (a little goes a long way).
4. And here's a DIY yogurt and honey anti-frizz hair mask for more heavy duty protection.
5. Here's a no-heat hairstyle that will last for two days. Tuck locks under a headband. Let them out the next day for natural waves.
6. For hair ravaged by chlorine: A baking soda rinse will remove green hues.
7. Don't spend $$$ on designer beach hair spray. You can totally make your own.
8. To avoid blow drying all together, there's this hairstyle you can do with wet locks.
9. A minor (yet enjoyable way) to beat the heat: cooling shampoos and conditioners that make your scalp tingle. Look for peppermint or tea tree ingredients.
10. Using honey or lemon are just a few of the many ways to get sun-kissed highlights.
11. DIY your own flower crown for outdoor concerts or nights out.
12. Girls with natural hair can try a homemade hair cream to fight frizz and humidity. Apply before creating twists to make your style summer-proof.
Get the recipe and more info here.