1. Try half a braided crown, and instead of using a traditional braid, do a fishtail.
2. Or how about this fishtail crown, which goes boho by loosening parts of the tail.
3. Want to get pretty pastel hair but don't want to commit? Brite's one-day color treatment washes out easily.
A bottle of conditioning mousse costs $14.99. Get it here.
4. An even lower-commitment option to getting unicorn fairy hair — clip-in ombre extensions.
5. Keep yourself cool in blazing summer heat with curly buns.
6. Oh heyyyy — you can also mix braid styles for a very festival-friendly look.
7. Mix your styles up with a combo of braids and buns.
8. This heart braid is so sweet and out of the canon of normal braid styles.
9. Here's a cool concept you haven't seen yet — try threading colorful string between two braids, as you would a corset.
10. Bring back the hair wrap — which you last rocked at summer camp in the '90s? — in a modern way.
11. Also: Hair wraps need not be shown off only with your hair down. They also look cool hanging from a bun.
12. Glitter is the new hair chalk! (Or at least it should be.)
13. You can also layer in color into a traditional 'do.
14. The side braid may be basic — so consider a slight twist by placing it on a diagonal and having a cool flip at your part.
15. Oh wait — do you suck at braiding? No worries. Check out these braided headbands to fake the look.
Available at Ulta for $9.