1. You couldn’t pay me a million dollars to leave the house dressed like this.
(Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean at the European Ice Skating Championships.)
2. At the 1988 Winter Olympic Games, Natalia Annenko and Guenrikh Sretenski went for metallic ensembles with pops of hot pink.
3. Rosalynn Sumners should have started an all-girl pop-rock band on ice and had this be the group uniform.
4. Although apparently Rosalynn Sumners also knows how to do classic ice princess:
5. Going for…the gold? Huh huh huh.
U.K. skating couple Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean.
6. Is she rocking two-tone hair? Respect.
Karen Barber and Nicholas Slater at the World Championship Gala in 1983.
7. What’s red, silver, and winning all over? These two.
Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean, winners of the European Figure Skating Championships in 1981.
8. Skating team Karen Barber and Nicholas Slater rocked that airbrushed look.
9. OH HELLZ YA, PANTSUITS.
Debi Thomas in 1988 in Calgary at the Winter Olympic Games.
10. Bro-and-sis team Peter and Kitty Carruthers make every sibling’s worst nightmare a reality.
11. This is still every 12-year-old girl’s dream.
Agnes Gosselin at the 1988 Winter Olympic Games.
12. “Yaaayyyyy!” says Midori Ito to her Bedazzler.
13. Not shying from the deep V.
Natalia Linichuk and Gennadi Karponosov at the Winter Olympic Games in 1980.
14. Pretty sure most American girls also had Kaboodles in this color combo.
Joanne Conway at the 1988 Winter Olympic Games in Calgary.
15. They wore the same outfits to the victory party.
Natalia Bestemianova and Andrei Bukin, gold medal winners of the 1988 games.
16. Katerina Witt, looking pretty as an electric blue peacock.
Corinne Paillard and Didier Courtois compete at the 1988 Olympics in Canada.
18. Marina Kielmann’s outfit is like Christmas, but much more revealing.
19. No joke, my mom had a sweater just like this. And she wore it every day of 1988.
Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean at the 1984 Olympic Games.
20. ’80s cowgirl Katarina Witt points up.
21. Stripe-aholics Paul Martini and Barbara Underhill in 1984.
22. It’s like a gold star-bumblebee mash-up.
Oleg Vasiliev and Elena Valova at the 1988 Winter Olympics.
23. Katarina Witt rocks that hot pink corset guuuud.
24. Like Helen Mirren, a white tuxedo is always classy.
Marina Klimova and Sergei Ponomarenko at the World Figure Skating Championships.
25. Katarina Witt wore this flashy number in 1986, but I’m pretty sure you can find something just like it at American Apparel today.
26. Of course, one can never go wrong with dancing fruits and vegetables.
Marina Klimova and Sergei Ponomarenko at the 1988 games.
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, say the FBI.
- US Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for the London attack through its news agency, calling the assailant its "soldier."
- A Russian former MP and Putin critic was shot and killed outside an upscale hotel in Ukraine Thursday.