6. A weird, but genius and amazingly simple cake hack: Buy “accidentally vegan” cake mix, and replace eggs with soda. It’s a miracle.
For some variations, check out Peta’s round-up.
8. You can still use poultry seasoning to make a no-chicken broth.
For poultry seasoning, you’re looking for spice mixes you’d use to season chicken, which are generally vegan. McCormick makes one with a blend of paprika, onion, and garlic. Get the recipe at My Vegan Cookbook.
10. Yup! Crescents are also vegan. But you don’t have to make dinner rolls — turn them into vegan cinnamon buns.
Get the recipe at Happiest Meals.
17. When making almond milk, don’t discard the pulp! You can dry it out and use it as almond flour.
Find out how to do it at All Sorts of Pretty.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌