6. A weird, but genius and amazingly simple cake hack: Buy “accidentally vegan” cake mix, and replace eggs with soda. It’s a miracle.
For some variations, check out Peta’s round-up.
8. You can still use poultry seasoning to make a no-chicken broth.
For poultry seasoning, you’re looking for spice mixes you’d use to season chicken, which are generally vegan. McCormick makes one with a blend of paprika, onion, and garlic. Get the recipe at My Vegan Cookbook.
10. Yup! Crescents are also vegan. But you don’t have to make dinner rolls — turn them into vegan cinnamon buns.
Get the recipe at Happiest Meals.
17. When making almond milk, don’t discard the pulp! You can dry it out and use it as almond flour.
Find out how to do it at All Sorts of Pretty.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.