If you’re a Gen Y girl, you probably first heard S.O.A.P. on one of those Delia’s CDs. A Danish pop duo consisting of sisters Heidi and Saseline Sørensen, they toured with the Backstreet Boys in 2000. And then their lives were pretty much downhill from then. Ours, too.
2. Their style was pretty amazing. Lipstick? Epic.
3. Eyeshadow? Epic.
4. Epic squared.
5. Saseline Sørensen is still making music. It sounds kind of like Madonna.
6. Her sister, Heidi, is also still making music but she’s known as “Suriya.” Her 2011 single, “Louis Bag,” (WTF does that mean?) sounds kinda like Ke$ha.
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk said his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝