1. Quirky's cosmetics makeup organizer is so simple and so cool — its grippy silicone base lets you stick brushes and tubes in any configuration.
2. Have a lot of eyeshadow compacts or pots running your vanity amok? You can apparently get perfectly sized acrylic organizers for that.
3. How soothing will it be once you have all your lipsticks lined up in their lipstick-shaped spaces?
4. If you don't have a ton of products, consider hunting down vintage vanity accessories on Etsy.
5. If your aesthetic is more modern, Etsy is also a good resource for handmade wood makeup holders.
The above examples are from Etsy seller Less & More; their goods range in price from about $60 to $140.