1. Between 1996 and 1997, Lindsay Lohan played the role of Alexandra (“Alli”) Fowler on a soap called Another World.
(P.S. Pretty sure I had that same shirt. You get that at Deb? Rave?)
3. She was delivered by a doctor in a hospital birth. (This is important, apparently.)
4. She also goes to boarding school in Europe and has a crush on Jake McKinnon.
5. Alli also had a turtle called Buster 2 or Busterina. She had previously owned another turtle just named Buster, but that one died while in the care of Jake McKinnon. Ugh, we hate Jake now.
6. Here’s a quick scene featuring Lindsay on Another World:
7. And here’s a short on Lindsay/Alli Fowler that will give you a better idea of the show. Lindsay: You’re ridiculously cute as a soap opera kid.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸