1. Can and should be used as a method of self-defense.
2. This person clearly pissed off the reviewer above.
3. The bigger ones taste better.
4. This person is probably dead by now.
5. Not quite sure why giant gummy bears would be necessary for “the Mayan Doomsday.”
6. Giant gummy bears apparently cure depression.
7. At least one person’s definition of a good time.
8. Oh good lord, people.
9. See, this is confusing. This “Lord Dahak” gives the product a 5-star review…but doesn’t seem completely satisfied.
10. Also suitable for dogs.
11. This unsatisfied customer has resolved to create his own gummy bear out of horse poop and cat butt. Inventive.
12. This is getting quite dark.
13. And creepy.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨