1. Ethan Embry (he went by Ethan Randall for a while) got his start in acting at a very early age.
Here he is around age 9 or 10 in a Fox Kids’ commercial to promote self-image or something? He plays a boy who watches the girl of his dreams move in next door and he imagines all the ways to get her attention, until he does by just being himself. Good advice.
2. In 1991, he had a small role as Albert Brooks’ childhood friend in Defending Your Life.
I don’t know why people seem not to care about this movie. It is one of the best movies ever. And now better that I know Ethan Embry was in it.
9. And it was in that final scene, when you think they’re never going to see each other again, that Ethan drops his bags…
10. And OMG THAT KISS. WHO IS THIS GUY???
19. Except then you found out he was married and had a kid?! Your dreams were crushed.
According to Wikipedia, Embry got married for the first time in 1998, when he was only 20. His son was born in 1999. He has since had a few shake-ups, but is maybe single now???
20. Here’s a random picture of our heartthrob in 2002 with his buddy, Dave Navarro.
21. Since then, Ethan’s been working steadily in TV.
His most notable recent roles have been Declan Giggs on Brotherhood, and he’s also been on the new ABC series, Once Upon A Time.
22. But, uh, the thing you REALLY need to know is that Ethan Embry is on Vine and he has some AMAZING videos.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞