3. As the legend goes: “The company’s first product was nail polish that [co-founder Dineh Mohajer] mixed herself - a shade of baby blue named ‘Sky’ to match her Charles David sandals.” How ’90s is that sentence?
“Sky” is the pastel blue hue with the heart-shaped ring. Alicia Silverstone made it famous by being the first celeb to talk about and wear Hard Candy.
19. The launch attracted all your fave celebs like Evan Rachel Wood and Michelle Trachtenberg.
20. As well as Brittany Murphy and Andy Dick.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.