3. As the legend goes: “The company’s first product was nail polish that [co-founder Dineh Mohajer] mixed herself - a shade of baby blue named ‘Sky’ to match her Charles David sandals.” How ’90s is that sentence?
“Sky” is the pastel blue hue with the heart-shaped ring. Alicia Silverstone made it famous by being the first celeb to talk about and wear Hard Candy.
19. The launch attracted all your fave celebs like Evan Rachel Wood and Michelle Trachtenberg.
20. As well as Brittany Murphy and Andy Dick.
- President Obama zinged the media and the field of presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🎤
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯