3. As the legend goes: “The company’s first product was nail polish that [co-founder Dineh Mohajer] mixed herself - a shade of baby blue named ‘Sky’ to match her Charles David sandals.” How ’90s is that sentence?
“Sky” is the pastel blue hue with the heart-shaped ring. Alicia Silverstone made it famous by being the first celeb to talk about and wear Hard Candy.
19. The launch attracted all your fave celebs like Evan Rachel Wood and Michelle Trachtenberg.
20. As well as Brittany Murphy and Andy Dick.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.