1. Seinfeld: Between 1994 and 1997, Cranston played a small, recurring role of Tim Whatley, a dentist who converts to Judaism just for the jokes.
Here’s a clip of Bryan Cranston’s Seinfeld character:
2. That Thing You Do: In this 1996 Tom Hanks movie, Cranston played an uber-small part of astronaut Gus Grissom, who is interviewed moments before The Wonders perform on a live TV show.
3. Sabrina, the Teenage Witch: In this Season 1 episode in 1997, Cranston played a hilarious Witch Lawyer who was called in to help Sabrina get out of a marriage contract with a troll.
Bryan’s Sabrina appearance starts around the eight minute mark:
4. Excedrin commercial: As the trustworthy guy who thought he’d “never stop using Tylenol.”
5. Here’s Bryan in the video for the They Might Be Giants song, “Boss of Me,” which makes sense because it was the Malcom in the Middle theme song.
7. Atari commercial: You can see Bryan for a split-second in this Mega Force Atari 2600 commercial.
8. Preparation H: In the ’80s, Bryan had hemorrhoids.
…but he at least knew what to do about them.
9. And this is apparently Bryan’s voice on Power Rangers. I can kind of hear the Walter White in it…kind of…
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Barack Obama defended his legacy and vowed to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake" during his final press conference.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺