1. A.J. McLean’s Florida mansion was like a Grecian Holiday Inn.
4. Beverley Mitchell’s house: depressingly ordinary.
5. Destiny’s Child’s house in Houston, Texas is clearly the evil work of Tina Knowles.
No doubt about it: Tina controlled every square inch of that place. She covered everything in saris.
6. I love you, Beyonce. I do not love that dresser.
7. Beyonce goes into Kelly’s closet and pulls out a Candie’s shoe box. This is where Kelly keeps relics from past relationships. I am now so sad. Can we leave.
8. Oh wait, this is Solange’s room. It’s actually a charming reminder of teen dÃ©cor of the early 2000s. But soooo shiny.
And it was a converted garage and basically her own private house. So she didn’t have to see anyone.
9. Snoop Dogg’s dining room. Weird and empty with that one piece of furniture in the back.
And wall-to-wall carpeting. Celebrities seem to like wall-to-wall carpeting.
10. Hanson’s NYC apartment was actually pretty cool. But what was up with the chair-a-palooza?
Seriously. Why do you have so many chairs.
11. Usher likes earthy things like crystals. That’s cool, I suppose.
12. Except they’re everywhere.
13. And this is Usher’s bedroom.
14. And this is Usher’s fridge.
15. Of course, Mariah’s “MTV Cribs” tour will live in sorrowful infamy. Here she is telling us about how she owns Marilyn Monroe’s piano.
But she’s not going to show it to us. Because doing so would chip away the last remaining morsel of her soul.
16. This is Mariah’s downstairs kitchen, where her friends can enjoy snacks. And she can have like maybe one bite of something.
Girl, I get it. It’s a struggle.
17. WTF Mariah taking a dog out of the dryer???
18. Oh Goddddd. The Butterfly Room. Where she keeps teddy bears and fan letters.
The room where you can find Mariah when she goes to the dark side.
19. And Mariah’s bathtub. Which was never to be used when fully nude. Towels required.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.