1. Zack and Slater at a table reading.
2. Behind the scenes of an episode called “No Hope For Dope,” which makes this picture even more amazing.
3. Slater studies lines on set.
4. Mark-Paul Gosselaar giving the studio audience exactly what they came for.
5. The infamous Bayside boys’ bathroom.
6. The gang greeting the live studio audience.
7. Kelly, Lisa, and Jessie goofing around in the wardrobe department.
8. The show’s art director with set plans.
9. Would give anything to know what these Baysiders are talking about.
10. America’s favorite ’90s TV couple at a table reading.
11. Whoa. A Saved by the Bell tour.
12. So. Much. Fun.
13. Loving the white jeans, A.C.
14. Epic Slater shot.
15. Nice legs, Preppy.
16. Screech The Weird.
17. Tori Spelling was on three episodes between 1990 and 1991.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻