1. Zack and Slater at a table reading.
2. Behind the scenes of an episode called “No Hope For Dope,” which makes this picture even more amazing.
3. Slater studies lines on set.
4. Mark-Paul Gosselaar giving the studio audience exactly what they came for.
5. The infamous Bayside boys’ bathroom.
6. The gang greeting the live studio audience.
7. Kelly, Lisa, and Jessie goofing around in the wardrobe department.
8. The show’s art director with set plans.
9. Would give anything to know what these Baysiders are talking about.
10. America’s favorite ’90s TV couple at a table reading.
11. Whoa. A Saved by the Bell tour.
12. So. Much. Fun.
13. Loving the white jeans, A.C.
14. Epic Slater shot.
15. Nice legs, Preppy.
16. Screech The Weird.
17. Tori Spelling was on three episodes between 1990 and 1991.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.