2. MTV’s Cribs, 2000–present (apparently)
A look into the homes of celebrities and what you found there — lots of statues, fountains, dogs, and loneliness.
4. Lizzie McGuire, 2001–2004
Just a young teenager trying to be cool. In other words: you.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭