1. When an entry level position requires 2-3 years experience
2. When you are asked to submit more than 2 references
does my mom count?
3. Having to write the perfect cover letter
4. When you finally submit your resume and realize there was a typo
5. So you try to pretend like it doesn't matter
6. When someone finally calls you back
7. Only to offer you a sales position between the hours 9pm and 6am
is that even legal?
8. You start to believe you'll never find a job
9. But, then you finally land an interview
10. You're so excited
11. You don't mean to jinx it, but you tell everyone you know!
"nbd, i have an interview tomorrow."
12. You wake up extra early to be prepared
13. And practice ways to get your fabulousness across
14. When you get there you realize it's a group interview
Why didn't you tell me this on the phone!
15. So you try and stand out
16. But you slowly understand this job is boring
17. Maybe employment isn't for you
18. You'd rather be in the club
19. But you don't have any money
20. So you know what you have to do
21. Time to send out more resumes
22. And hope for the best
23. Cause there is something out there for you
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!