1. Who is behind Ownage Pranks?
The guy behind these phone pranks maintains anonymity because nobody likes to be sued. He can imitate at least nine accents. As you can see in the above picture he can imitate an Asian (Indian and Chinese), Mexican, Nigerian, African-American, Redneck etc.
2. Indian waxing salon prank
A salon receptionist feels too embarrassed to explain over the phone about a full Brazilian wax or the Bikini Wax.
3. Asian condom prank
A middle-aged store manager tries to find the right “fit” for our prank caller.
4. Asian restaurant fire prank
You will feel sorry for the Chinese restaurant owner, but, sadly, you can’t help laughing at his loss.
5. Xbox 360 Kinect support prank
A Kinect tech support employee tries to explain to a black guy that his Xbox is not racist.
6. Spanish job applicant prank
A toy store manager wasn’t willing to say pinky swear on the phone with a Mexican job applicant, who just told her his dark secret.
7. Crusty Doo Doo in Boxers Prank
A Texan man calls a store’s underwear department and complains about a “crusty doo doo stain” on his new boxer briefs.
8. Where can I find more hilarious videos?
I used only six accents because the other videos contain strong language. You can find more awesome stuff by subscribing to his YouTube channel or visit his
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- United Airlines has settled with the man shown being violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥