1. Unlike many other commercially successful bands like Elton John or Pink Floyd, their debut albums sold millions.
2. Their ambition of world conquest necessitated the contracting of a branded commercial airliner for their rigorous world touring.
3. The magnitude of hysteria they caused pulled record breaking audiences.
4. Substance abuse destroyed their bands.
5. Neither started off with a geographic focus in America, both started off releasing touring exclusively in Europe.
6. Nirvana was their degree of separation.
7. They both had an album oriented approach to producing their albums with each individual track sharing a similar musical theme with the other songs on the album.
9. The trajectory of both their sales figures is very similar.
It took two and a half years between the release of their first studio album until they released their best selling album. From there, sales for both bands tapered off over a period of 10 years.
10. The spectra of their sound was broad with no 2 songs in an album stepping over each other.
11. Neither groups won a grammy for their studio albums despite being the preeminent artist of their genre.
Backstreet Boys Hollywood Walk of Fame Induction
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏