Start by gathering the goods. You’ll need—
-White or clear nail polish
-Plastic zip bag
2. Now, what color do you want?
Take the color of shadow you want out of the palette.
*I used the tip of a pencil
Drop the shadow into a baggie and flatten it until the powder has no lumps.
4. Mix the powder and polish
5. Paint away!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀