1. You refer to the seasons as "almost winter," "winter," "still winter," and "construction."
2. You have a deep hatred for "that state up north."
3. Dodging potholes is nearly impossible.
4. Cornhole is a serious competition.
5. You're legally obligated to respond to someone yelling "O-H" with "I-O."
6. You go to Walmart on a Saturday night.
7. Everywhere you look there is a cornfield. You can't escape.
8. You look forward to Red, White, and BOOM all year...
9. ...and the Ohio State Fair is like an early Christmas.
10. Snow days are a concept you're just not familiar with.
11. Cedar Point is your go-to for the summer.
12. Alum Creek is the closest thing you have to a beach.
13. You've seen the Ohio State vs. Michigan rivalry tear families apart.
14. You freak out when "Hang On Sloopy" comes on.
15. Actually, you freak out when anyone mentions Ohio.
16. You have the best college football team in the nation.
17. AND the best damn marching band in the land!!
18. But as much as you sometimes love to hate Ohio, it will always be home.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!