15. Rape culture and victim blaming…
Rape culture acknowledges that elements of our society and the way we talk about sexuality and sexual violence against women encourages this behaviour. For example, blaming victims of sexual assault by asking them questions like if they were “asking for it” or what they were wearing absolves the person who committed the assault.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.