1. That people who don't live in the ACT have no idea how to use Roundabouts
2. The Northside/Southside rivalry
3. How much better it is to live in a planned city
4. How it's perfectly acceptable to complain about the cold to other Canberrans, but as soon as an out of towner says something the only response is 'this is nothing!'
5. Who Constable Kenny Koala is and why he's responsible for you looking both ways before you cross the road
6. How good the 'Awesome Chips' from Kingsley's Chicken really are
7. And the amazingness of Goodberries
8. Why it's a really bad idea to drink the vodka at Uni Pub, but you'll end up doing it anyway
9. And how if you want to get hit on by a Raiders player, you just head to Mooseheads
10. How common it is to see politicians hanging around Manuka or Kingston in sitting weeks
11. Why you really don't want to get in an accident with someone sporting these plates
12. What the Hyper-D is
13. And why the dress code there means couples ugg boots are a-okay
14. Why when you ask someone where they work, they may just respond with an acronym
15. Where they are when someone tells you they're 'near the goon bag'
16. Or 'near the sheep'
17. And lastly, why we know we live in the greatest city in Australia
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!