31 Things From Target That’ll Make Your Home Instantly Look Magazine-Worthy
As if you didn't already have a Target obsession...
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A neutral quilt for your master bedroom that looks more expensive than it is. Having neutral bedding creates endless capabilities for throw pillows, blankets, and wall décor.
4. A wire basket, so you have somewhere to store your favorite throw blankets. A basket is a great way to add some storage to your living room that doesn't distract from the décor.
5. A three-tiered spice rack to help achieve that picture-perfect organized aesthetic in your working kitchen.
6. A velvet Novogratz sofa that will be the centerpiece to your living room. Your friends won't be able to take their eyes off it. Did we mention that it converts into a bed, too?
7. A round mirror for adding dimension to any room in your home or apartment you place it in. This accent mirror will bring your living room to a whole new level.
8. A set of glass mixing bowls that are both practical and chic. These are perfect for all your kitchen needs.
9. An abstract print to add to your magazine-inspired gallery wall. More is more when it comes to any gallery wall.
11. A chic bar tool kit, because this will enhance your at-home bar experience. Quarantine cocktails never looked so good.
12. A welcome station that is the perfect organizational piece for your entryway. You'll never throw your mask or keys on the couch again.
14. A coordinated set of bathroom accessories for making your bathroom look pulled together — plus these won't take up too much counter space!
15. A bar cabinet that has enough storage for all your alcohol and glasses. A bar cabinet is an easy way to spruce up your living room and clear clutter.
16. A shower curtain with a simple design to help make it appear that your bathroom is bigger than it actually is!
17. A bedside table, because this'll instantly elevate the aesthetic of any bedroom you place it in.
18. A Novogratz upholstered bed so you can give your bedroom a luxurious feel. You'll feel like royalty sleeping in this bed!
19. A set of cotton bathroom towels because this is an easy way to spruce up your bathroom and tie it all together.
21. A T-fal set of nonstick cookware that will make cooking easier than ever. You'll never wonder where the lid to your saucepan is again!
22. A five-piece dining table set so perfect it will instantly elevate your dining room and make it look magazine-esque.
23. A vintage rug that will instantly pull your room together. No room is complete without an accent rug.
24. A fake hanging plant that looks so real you'll forget it's fake. This small piece of décor makes your space picture-perfect.
25. A chunky throw blanket so cozy, you'll never want to leave the couch again. Did we mention that this can tie any bedroom or living room together in a pinch?
27. A floating shelf that can be placed in any room to make it have that effortlessly staged look like in the magazines.
28. An oversized candle that works as both décor and a room freshener. These large candles have been all over the magazine scene.
30. A set of wooden trays that can be used for serving or decoration. One of these would look great on your coffee table with a décor book!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.