2. Its taking a hit because you have to buy those things called textbooks. When you look at your book list and see titles like, “Understanding Quantum Physics,” this is your only reaction.
“But…but…I’m just an english major,” you tell yourself through the tears.
4. You then decide that your professor had this thought process when deciding which book to assign to the class.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀