2. Its taking a hit because you have to buy those things called textbooks. When you look at your book list and see titles like, “Understanding Quantum Physics,” this is your only reaction.
“But…but…I’m just an english major,” you tell yourself through the tears.
4. You then decide that your professor had this thought process when deciding which book to assign to the class.
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced that 2016 was the hottest year on record and say greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀