1. Days have passed and you are still sitting around thinking about how the finale did a number on all of your emotions.
2. You have developed awful names to call the writers.
3. You have gotten into at least one heated argument with someone online about your differences on the finale.
4. You are personally offended that you spent an entire season waiting for Barney and Robin to get married only for them to get divorced within the first 15 minutes of the finale.
5. You still can't wrap your head around the fact that Robin up and left Lily for all those years. Forget about the boys, women are supposed to stick together.
6. Marshall and Lily had a third kid yet we have no idea if they had a boy or a girl let alone what they named it. There is something wrong with that.
7. You have decided that Ted did not need the extra 45 days with the mother. Instead, the writers needed an extra 45 days to really reconsider their decision.
8. The theory that you did not want to be true is true and you still can't find peace with it.
9. The fact that the mother, aka Tracy, is dead makes you want to do this...
10. When you watch the final scene of Ted standing outside Robin's apartment holding the blue french horn you felt like Barney when he got his third slap.
11. Days have gone by and you are still putting every emotion you could possibly have about this show on every single social media site.
12. When you talk to people who won't stop talking about how wonderful the ending was, you find your inner Ted coming out.
13. You feel that the writers did not give you what you deserve. You explain to people that you once had a heart and then the writers did this to it...
14. You think about it some more and you realize that maybe the ending wasn't that awful. You then come to terms with the fact that you will always have mixed emotions for how the show ended.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!