1. You have been lying to everyone, especially yourself, that the finale did not take an emotional toll on your soul.
2. The fact that Sarah is now happily married and extremely close with her children warms your heart because for a long time things were really rough.
3. The entire scene between Zeek and his "favorite" child makes you want to curl up on the floor and cry.
4. Your heart still sinks when you think of this scene.
5. You believe in true love again because Joel and Julia are back together and disgustingly happy.
6. You still can't get over that they adopted Victor's biological baby sister even though they have ANOTHER baby down the road. Also they got an adorable puppy.
7. Zeek wanted to take Millie to France so badly and she finally got to go. On her own. Without Zeek. She did it for him.
8. You can't believe Amber ended up marrying Jason Street...JASON STREET!!
9. The thought of Ryan looking cleaned up, a father to Zeek, and getting along with Amber and her new hubby brings the biggest smile to your face.
10. You feel so much joy that Crosby relaunched the Luncheonette and that the studio is successful. Follow your dreams, Crosby!
11. After years of watching Adam and Christina face challenges with Max, you feel just as proud as they do when he graduates high school.
12. When Max hugs Nora tight you tear up because Max has grown so much as a person.
13. When you think of the Bravermans walking off the baseball field you can't believe how perfect the ending is and how you want to watch it again and again.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!