1. Pretend you're a Viking on the boat out to the island.
2. Feel mystical at the fairy glen.
3. Swim in the fairy pools.
4. Clamber over old-as-dinosaurs rocks at Staffin Bay.
5. And if the tide's out at Staffin you can see dinosaur footprints.
6. Take a jungle walk around Portree.
7. Marvel at The Old Man of Storr.
8. Watch whiskey-making in action at the Talisker Distillery.
9. Be the only person on the beach at Talisker bay.
10. Fill up on seafood and whiskey at The Old Inn in Carbost.
Just over the road from the Talisker distillery you can continue to sample their wares at The Old Inn, where you can also get a plate full of locally caught seafood.
11. Watch wild dolphins swim in Portree Harbour.
12. Cook a catch of the day from The Oyster Shed.
Lobsters and langoustines for less than a tenner, and of course, fresh oysters galore.