1. You have said your major is "pre-med" even if you go to a school without an actual pre-med major.
2. You have volunteered or are volunteering at a hospital or medical clinic, and all you did was grunt work for months.
3. When someone mentions something related to science/health/medicine, you reply with something you just learned in one of your classes.
4. Your summers aren't filled with sun and sleeping. Summer for you is just more time to do more pre-med things.
5. You suck up to your professors.
6. You are either looking for, currently participating in, or have participated in scientific research.
7. At one point, you thought you HAD to have a major in science/health/related fields to go to med school.
8. You depend on coffee to keep you functional during those 8 a.m. bio classes.
9. You've spent or are going to spend your first two years of college doing pre-reqs.
10. You know what this is.
11. The number 45 means something very special to you.
12. You've doubted yourself hundreds of times...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!