1. Target has a schedule for when it marks product pricing down. The schedule is as follows:
Monday: Electronics, Accessories, Kids Clothing, Books, Baby, and Stationery
Tuesday: Domestics, Women’s Clothing, Pets and, Market food items
Wednesday: Men’s Clothing, Health and Beauty, Diapers, Lawn/Garden items, and Furniture
Thursday: Housewares, Lingerie, Shoes, Toys, Sporting Goods, Decor and Luggage
Friday: Auto, Cosmetics, Hardware, and Jewelry
12. And the Target app gets 10 or more new coupons each week.
Your cashier can just scan your phone if you decide to use one and the app is FREE to download.
13. The Cartwheel app is a free app that Target recently debuted. It offers several deals that change weekly and offer different ways to save than the Target app does.
The app will link to your Facebook, but you can choose whether or not you allow it to post for you. It’s beneficial for you that it links to your Facebook because the more friends you have using Cartwheel, the more coupons you get to use. For example: One week Cartwheel may offer 15% off women’s shoes and the next, 10% off all women’s underwear. You can search the app easily and find exactly what you need to buy.
Go forth with this information and prosper.
It has never been proven that every Target store follows the markdown schedule.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀