1. When you’re engrossed in a novel, you will always tell yourself, “Just one more chapter.”
2. You will begin laughing randomly when you remember a funny moment from the book you were reading.
People won’t get it. And they don’t NEED to.
4. You will read your favorite books over and over again.
Because they somehow get better every single time.
5. When you’re reading before bed, you keep reading, because you can sleep when you’re dead.
6. Most of your paycheck will go toward books.
The rest will go to, you know, staying alive.
7. You will turn down plans on the weekend because you have a date.
…With your books.
8. You will join various book clubs just to talk about books as much as you can.
9. You will show up to work on Monday hungover.
From your book ending.
10. You will walk by a book store and tell yourself you have enough books.
Then you’ll walk in and buy some anyway. Because, obviously.
11. You’ll see someone attractive reading a book and LOSE. YOUR. SHIT.
:: passes out ::
12. You will be incredibly sad or elated based on what is happening in the plot of your book.
“I CAN’T GO ON LIKE THIS.” — Everyone when Dobby died.
13. You will spend a ridiculous amount of time browsing Goodreads.
14. Your books will be your #1 priority.
15. You will start using slang and lingo from your books in daily conversation.
And people won’t get it.
16. Your ideal vacation will be you, reading, uninterrupted.
17. Your books will be turned into tables and shelves, because you have so many.
And can’t get rid of a single one.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.