16. Fazoli’s Breadsticks
Is there anything better than free breadsticks? Probably not. While you might have had better breadsticks in your life, you won’t be able to stop yourself from continuously asking for a breadstick refill. Don’t worry, it happens to the best of us.
13. Cracker Barrel Biscuits and Corn Muffins
Whether slathered with butter and jam or simply with gravy, both are delectable and the perfect accompaniment to your Southern breakfast. Plus, if you’re too full after your meal you can chill on one of the $199 rockers that are out front of every restaurant.
12. Romano’s Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread
Rosemary may not be everyone’s groove, but in this case it should be since this bread is tasty and legit. Dense and chewy in just the right way, it is just one more stop on your road to carb heaven.
11. Johnny Carino’s Bread
Johnny Carino’s delivers bread with the perfect amount of crunchy exterior paired with a soft doughy center. You might not even want to order dinner. However, beware of the extra crunchy loaves, or you’ll have breadcrumbs in places no bread crumb has ever traveled before.
4. C&O Garlic Knots
These would have ranked higher if not for the fact that they’re only available at two locations – C&O Cucina and C&O Trattoria – both in Marina Del Rey, Calif. Trust that they are well worth the trip from wherever you are, because these little morsels of garlicky dough are too good to be missed. Like, so good, that if a zombie apocalypse broke out, the cure might just be C&O’s garlic knots.
1. Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Does anyone even care that Red Lobster serves anything other than these? No, they don’t. There is almost nothing more intoxicating than the warm, herb and cheese smell wafting up from the little basket full of these bad boys. Seriously, these are heaven sent and the king of free restaurant bread.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.