4. No matter how much time passes between visits, it’s still just as great as always.
5. Your Harry Potter books can easily hang out with your family and become a part of it.
7. You can finish your Harry Potter books’ sentences.
It’s, like, very adorable.
8. And you share a very special bond, because you grew up together.
9. Being around your Harry Potter books is pretty much the best thing ever.
And you don’t even have to be doing anything exciting to have the most fun ever!
12. Your Harry Potter books and a happy hour cocktail? That’s all they want for you.
They know what makes you happy.
15. You and your Harry Potter books share many inside jokes.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.