4. No matter how much time passes between visits, it’s still just as great as always.
5. Your Harry Potter books can easily hang out with your family and become a part of it.
7. You can finish your Harry Potter books’ sentences.
It’s, like, very adorable.
8. And you share a very special bond, because you grew up together.
9. Being around your Harry Potter books is pretty much the best thing ever.
And you don’t even have to be doing anything exciting to have the most fun ever!
12. Your Harry Potter books and a happy hour cocktail? That’s all they want for you.
They know what makes you happy.
15. You and your Harry Potter books share many inside jokes.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- "She's not responsible for the journalism mistakes": Why Jackie won't be outed in the Rolling Stone trial.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏