4. No matter how much time passes between visits, it’s still just as great as always.
5. Your Harry Potter books can easily hang out with your family and become a part of it.
7. You can finish your Harry Potter books’ sentences.
It’s, like, very adorable.
8. And you share a very special bond, because you grew up together.
9. Being around your Harry Potter books is pretty much the best thing ever.
And you don’t even have to be doing anything exciting to have the most fun ever!
12. Your Harry Potter books and a happy hour cocktail? That’s all they want for you.
They know what makes you happy.
15. You and your Harry Potter books share many inside jokes.
- Around 100 people drowned this past weekend after two migrant vessels went down in the Mediterranean sea.
- People trolled the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency for tweeting elements of the historic Osama bin Laden raid in Pakistan five years ago.
- And elephants performed for the last time at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey after years of protest from animal advocates 🐘