4. No matter how much time passes between visits, it’s still just as great as always.
5. Your Harry Potter books can easily hang out with your family and become a part of it.
7. You can finish your Harry Potter books’ sentences.
It’s, like, very adorable.
8. And you share a very special bond, because you grew up together.
9. Being around your Harry Potter books is pretty much the best thing ever.
And you don’t even have to be doing anything exciting to have the most fun ever!
12. Your Harry Potter books and a happy hour cocktail? That’s all they want for you.
They know what makes you happy.
15. You and your Harry Potter books share many inside jokes.
- The drug that killed Prince is causing an unprecedented wave of fatal overdoses, federal health officials say.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook. You can decline the new policy, but must opt into it first 📲😵