1. The Techie
Travels just so they can purchase new travel tech gear.
Likely destination: Wherever looks good in HDR.
2. The Partier
“When are we gonna start drinking?” —they say at 8 a.m.
Likely destination: The nearest bar.
3. The Planner
They have every second of every day planned out.
Likely destination: Anywhere on their pre-planned itinerary.
4. The Chiller
They have no plans. They just go with the flow and see where they end up every day.
Likely destination: They have no idea. They’ll figure it out later.
5. The No-Expense Traveler
Zero budget. Buys ALL the souvenirs and meals.
Likely destination: Anywhere with a mall.
6. The Budgeter
There is no room to have one drink that wasn’t budgeted for.
Likely destination: The exact place they have been saving for over the last six months.
7. The Helpless
This person is asking everyone in sight, “What is this ‘tube’ that you speak of?”
Likely destination: Still trying to figure it out.
8. The Guidebook Memorizer
Knows everything there is to know about everything in the city.
Likely destination: The most popular places found in the guidebook.
9. The Know-It-All
They know everything about this place and the culture and you definitely DO NOT.
Likely destination: Probably someplace you’ve never heard of.
10. The Eat, Pray, Love Traveler
Always trying to find themselves.
Likely destination: Italy, India, or Indonesia.
11. The Never, Ever Has a Checked Bag
And is super judgmental toward those who do. “Have fun waiting in line for your unnecessary belongings.”
Likely destination: Someplace with limited resources. #MinimalistLife
12. The RV Traveler
The older couples, the families, the great American travelers.
Likely destination: In front of you on the highway.
13. The Repeater
Only goes to one place. Florida again this year!
Likely destination: Disney World for the 1,000th time.
14. The Complainer
Expects everything to be exactly like it is at home. Complains when it isn’t.
Likely destination: Place with the most similar culture to their own.
15. The Group
Time for the count-off at the beginning and ending of each outing.
Likely destination: All major monuments and famous statues.
16. The Solo Traveler
Sitting mysteriously at the train stop.
Likely destination: Anywhere off the beaten path.
17. The Obsessive Exerciser
Won’t go anywhere without a gym.
Likely destination: Sweating alone in a hotel gym.
18. Chatty Cathy
Talks to every single person they come across.
Likely destination: Anywhere there’s someone to talk to. Otherwise known as everywhere.
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized recreational use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at the Coachella festival, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while she's pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case of two teens found dead in the woods: a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."