1. “Not all those who wander are lost.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
2. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” — Helen Keller
3. “Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I will be happily infected for the rest of my life.” — Michael Palin
4. “I haven’t been everywhere…but it’s on my list.” — Susan Sontag
5. “The world is a book and those who do not travel only read one page.” — St. Augustine
6. “To travel is to live.” — Hans Christian Andersen
7. “If we were meant to stay in place we would have roots instead of feet.” — Rachel Wolchin
8. “Travel far enough that you meet yourself.” — David Mitchell
9. “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.” — Dalai Lama
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.
- Some of Europe's most vulnerable children are seeking refuge in the UK only to disappear from care and possibly fall into the clutches of people-traffickers.