1. “Not all those who wander are lost.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
2. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” — Helen Keller
3. “Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I will be happily infected for the rest of my life.” — Michael Palin
4. “I haven’t been everywhere…but it’s on my list.” — Susan Sontag
5. “The world is a book and those who do not travel only read one page.” — St. Augustine
6. “To travel is to live.” — Hans Christian Andersen
7. “If we were meant to stay in place we would have roots instead of feet.” — Rachel Wolchin
8. “Travel far enough that you meet yourself.” — David Mitchell
9. “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.” — Dalai Lama
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹