1. “Not all those who wander are lost.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
2. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” — Helen Keller
3. “Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I will be happily infected for the rest of my life.” — Michael Palin
4. “I haven’t been everywhere…but it’s on my list.” — Susan Sontag
5. “The world is a book and those who do not travel only read one page.” — St. Augustine
6. “To travel is to live.” — Hans Christian Andersen
7. “If we were meant to stay in place we would have roots instead of feet.” — Rachel Wolchin
8. “Travel far enough that you meet yourself.” — David Mitchell
9. “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.” — Dalai Lama
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- At least 10 people were injured with stab wounds on Sunday during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento, California.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.