1. College: Sweet, like nine days of class and finals, then we get a month off! Guess we should study.
Adult: End-of-year reports. Wrapping up yearly sales and campaigns. A solid 28 days working this month because we spent our PTO in July. AMATEUR.
2. College: Everyone gives you money or gift cards because you’re a “broke college student.”
Adult: You have a job so people assume that you need pots and pans or dish sets. WE HAVE BILLS. WE HAVE BILLS AND TAXES AND STUFF.
3. College: You get to start fresh with new classes and a new schedule!
Adult: Same schedule. Same job. Same desk, even.
4. College: You can go crazy for New Year's. You have a solid 10 days to recover.
Adult: You have approximately 12 hours to recover. Choose wisely.
5. College: Mom still pretends Santa exists.
Adult: Santa is gone and so are Santa's presents.
6. College: You have a month of snow days.
Adult: There might be a foot of snow but you're still expected to show up at work. Oh, there's a foot of snow and you drive a Cavalier? Don't care.
7. College: Christmas check from Aunt Lisa. It’s a tradition.
Adult: Christmas bonus checks were cut on account of ECONOMY.
8. College: Your parents already have the Christmas tree up when you head home for the holidays!
Adult: Christmas trees cost way too much money. Looks like you won't be decorating this year.
9. College: ZERO HOMEWORK OVER BREAK! CLASSES ARE OVER! Brb sleeping.
Adult: Crisis at work on Christmas day. Checking your email AT HOME.
10. And finally...College: Four months of class left then it's summer break!
Adult: Counting down the days until the next national holiday aka no work. I'm waiting for you, 4th of July.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!