1. It began quietly enough…
2. But we quickly realized… this would be no ordinary set of status updates…
3. By movie 3… support was flooding in
4. But the haters began to emerge as well
5. But nothing held Pete back from making the best Facebook statuses of 2013
6. He made some pretty good points.
7. And lines were drawn in the sands of friendship.
8. *Cue the Law and Order sound* Monday morning. One day of statuses has passed.
9. Movie 5 was full of realizations.
10. By Monday night I turned off the TV completely, made popcorn, and watched my newsfeed for 3.5 HRS. Because YOLO.
11. This is Tuesday now people, the third day of statues.
12. BRB, MAKING LAWN SIGNS.
13. With so little of the movies left, I found myself getting all sentimental…
14. But one of Pete’s final statuses made it all ok again.
After 3 days, over 70 Harry Potter related status updates and countless angry Facebook citizens, it was over. Pete was a Facebook legend.
- President Obama commuted the federal sentences of 111 prisoners, the most granted by a US president in a single month.
- BuzzFeed News exposes a secretive legal system that allows corporations to intimidate entire countries with one threat.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.