So in honor of such occasion, here are 24 of the most “OMG WTF IS THAT?” dresses that celebrities have worn many moons ago.
2. Gwyneth Paltrow’s “Look Ma, No Bra” Masterpiece
There’s something missing to this dress and I’m afraid it’s quite obvious. Granted, this may have been a trend in the 90’s, but I feel like even Gwen knows how awkward this dress was judging from her face. Never again, Gwen, never again.
21. Melissa McCarthy’s “Eh” Dress
I’m actually mad that I had to put this on here, because I felt Melissa deserved a better dress than this. It hardly gives her any shape besides being a gray square. She should have worn a dress that made her just as beautiful as the woman she is.
P.S. Just another example of how I think designers discriminate against “bigger-than-stick-thin” women. sdjifeijsnesojfrjofow0wjcn
24. South Park’s Trey Parker and Matt Stone
Yes it is true. This is South Park’s creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone attending the 72nd Academy Awards for their Oscar-nominated song “Blame Canada.” But boys - if you want to be fabulous, there are far more flattering choices, mmkay?
HAPPY AWARDS SEASON
- A federal judge in Hawaii issued a preliminary injunction against enforcement of President Trump's travel and refugee ban Wednesday.
- Ivanka Trump is moving from her informal role as first daughter to a formal job within the White House as the president's assistant.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.