1. You psycho-analyze your friends (and yourself!) even though your professors told you not to.
2. You've probably seen What About Bob? 100+ times in and out of class...
3. That or Silence of the Lambs.
4. You can't help but make jokes or laugh uncontrollably whenever you go over Freud's theories.
5. You have mixed feelings about the DSM.
6. As long as they can be, you LOVE taking personality tests.
7. You know that writing lab reports can be a drag.
8. It always creeped you out that Zimbardo ended up marrying his grad student that told him to quit his experiment.
9. Thanks to the Piliavin study, you can't help but watch the "What would you do?" segments on ABC.
10. You know at least one person (or it's you!) who is OBSESSED with Dexter.
11. Your non-psych friends give you strange looks for carrying around books with the titles "Abnormal Psychology," "Serial Killers and their Victims," and "Creating the Perfect Ego."
12. You wanted to punch the psychologist who coined the term "Affluenza," the idea that someone could not possibly know right from wrong because they were too SPOILED, in order for a teen who killed 4 in a drunk car accident to not be sent to prison.
13. You're pretty much the advise giver/shoulder to cry on one in your friend group.
14. You were distressed and pissed off to learn that it is 10x harder to get into Clinical Psychology/Psychiatry School than it is Medical School.
15. You can't help but people watch wherever you go.
16. You hate it when you hear someone use "I'm, like, so depressed" or "I'm fat. I should be anorexic."
17. HOWEVER, you feel awesome that if you happen to do run into someone with a problem, you can provide resources for them to get help.
18. And lastly, you feel empowered that you can understand why we feel the things we feel, and are ready to go help the world be a happier place!
Good luck future Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Therapists, and Social Workers. WE LOVE YOU!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!