1. Refused to dress to theme.
They might as well called it “Corporate Bros and Office No’s” because there is no way you were going to put on skimpy business-wear to see the same people you have been around for the past four years. And yes, you wore all black to a highlighter party.
6. Pretended to be a smoker so you would have an excuse to leave the bar.
There are just a lot of underclassmen in there and it’s weird to stand outside alone if you’re not doing anything and it’s just one cigarette and why did you even come to the bar to begin with?
10. Re-watched the entirety of “The Hills.”
Watching beautiful people party is enough of a social life for you. When did LC become so relatable? It’s like she knows your soul.
12. Went to Taco Bell with your best friend and called it a “date night.”
Senior boys have freshman girls and senior girls have each other. And fast food. And wine. And homework.
14. Pregamed happy hour in your Friday lecture with a water bottle of wine.
Now that you are twenty-one there is nothing stopping you from enjoying some godly nectar in your class that goes until 4 pm (except possibly open container laws and university policy).
18. Cried a little over a picture of you when you were a freshman.
You still had your high school body. You were tan because the summer before was spent outside enjoying your youth and not in an office building your resume. You wore jeans to class more than once a week.
19. Stopped crying about it because you realized you are a better person now and when you were a freshman, you were scared of seniors like you.
When you were a freshman, you knew nothing about your school. You had no idea how to work the system. Now, you know everything you need to work the system, both socially and academically. Remember being a freshman and wondering how all the seniors were so self-assured? LOL.
20. Lived out this video and loved every second of it.
22. Came to the conclusion that you may have been SWUG for a few years, despite only having been a senior for a few months.
It takes time to get into a SWUG mindset. You may not have been close to this level of SWUG when you were a sophomore but you were probably on your way.
- "I do like him. I love getting his ideas." Donald Trump says he's asked President Obama for advice on cabinet appointments
- Passenger plane carrying 48 people crashes in Pakistan, was en route to Islamabad. Rescue efforts underway.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏