1. During a sing-a-long, when you sing the Broadway lyrics and your friend sings the movie lyrics.
2. When you are watching the new "Batman" trilogy and Captain Jack isn't singing.
3. When you try to learn the dances but realize you will never be this talented.
4. The first time you watched "Blood Drips on Newsies Square" and nothing was ever the same.
5. When you couldn't use Bryan Denton as an example of a muckraker on your AP US History exam because he is fictional.
It was okay though because you still had stellar knowledge about yellow journalism thanks to Mr. Pulitizer and the Newsies themselves.
6. When you refuse to choose between the movie and the Broadway show.
7. When Sarah is on screen. Ugh, Sarah.
8. When you keep getting older but the Newsies stay the same age.
9. Wishing you were from Brooklyn so you could declare "BROOKLYN'S HERE" whenever you walk into a room.
10. When you question Disney's judgement to feature a teenaged smoker with a gambling problem.
11. When you have to hide your love of dancing newsboys.
12. When you are still worried about Patrick.
13. When you couldn't contain your excitement at the 2013 Tony Awards. Surprise Newsies!
14. Knowing that Christian Bale is embarrassed by his acting in the film.
15. When all you want to do is belt "Santa Fe" but you are in class or at work.
Luckily when it comes down to it, no matter the struggles, being a "Newsies" fan is worth it.
Especially when you find a friend who shares your appreciation for this masterpiece of film and stage.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!