1. You've started asking your parents for money.
2. You're now waking up after 1 p.m everyday.
3. You can no longer afford going out three nights in a row.
4. You probably spend most of the day at home in sweatpants.
5. You've watched back-to-back episodes of Maury.
6. You've considered getting your master's degree online at a school with a 1-800 number.
7. You've spent hours editing and sending out your cover letter and resume.
8. You've considered switching careers.
9. "Networking" means sending emails to alumni you've stalked on LinkedIn.
10. You know how to deal with rejection emails.
11. You didn't exactly nail your last job interview.
12. You've realized that are other grads struggling to find jobs, too.
13. And although the "real world" can be tough...
You know you have to be persistent:
14. Class of 2014, Congratulations! Let's show this job market who's boss!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!