1. You remember those unlimited Metro SmartStudent Passes.
2. After school, your snack of choice was always wings and fries with mumbo sauce.
3. You absolutely HATED tourists.
4. You survived the Michelle Rhee era.
5. You know the entire Eastern Motors commercial jingle.
6. Half your iPod was filled with go-go music.
7. You didn't get your license until after high school.
8. Having a snow day was a rare blessing.
9. You've been to every Smithsonian museum at least twice before you left elementary school.
10. You knew all the D.C. slang.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!