1. Trader Joe’s grocery bags are not suitable trash cans.
12. It is not ok to use coffee filters when the toilet paper runs out.
20. The sooner you take that Scarface poster off your wall, the better. Actually, that goes for all your posters.
26. Chipotle is not health food. It will eventually turn into stomach fat.
32. Stop taking credit cards to the bar. Forgetting to “Close Out” doesn’t mean they won’t swipe your card.
33. If you ever have the urge to post a “SELFIE” go volunteer or do something selfless.
34. Things you need to ween off of. 1) Trips to Vegas. 2) Jagr 3) Burritos past 3:00am. 4) Techno Music 5) The Office (things aren’t the same after Steve Carell Leaves)
35. And go do something nice for an employee at Borders.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃