1. She gave a speech at her high school graduation and you can totally hear the woman at the end of the video say, “… and one day she’s going to do something wonderful.”
Also note the Birkenstocks - the ultimate hippie shoe
2. She loves her country. And cares about it’s future.
4. Maddow is the first openly gay cable news host.
This is what she said about her partner, Susan: “I’m alone a couple of days a week while I’m working in New York, but I haven’t felt alone in the world—I haven’t felt lonely—in the 13 years since I laid eyes on her.” *Collectively now: “Awwwww”
10. She can admit when she’s wrong or makes a mistake.
Hannah Montana said it best: “Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days”
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- A vandal allegedly smashed glass and threw a bible into a Colorado mosque on Sunday morning.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.