1. The Feeling You Get When British People Say Cheers To You
2. When the Bartender Takes Forever to Find Your D.O.B on Your ID
3. The Awkward Language Barrier
4. When Your Non-British Accent Gets Made Fun Of
5. When You're Confused by the Difference Between "Chips" & "Crisps"
6. When You Discovered the Beauty of Cider
7. Tea Became Your New Source of Caffeine
8. When You Tell Someone British That You're From CA and They Respond With "Oh I Went to Orlando Once"
9. Learning that Every Part of England has its Own Distinct Accent is Bizarre to You
10. If You Didn't Have a Tom, Jack, or Olly in Your Class Did You Even Study Abroad in England?
11. When British People Asked You "You Alright?" "Uh YEAH. Should I Not Be?"
12. When 50ºF Felt Like 80º
13. No Toilet Seat Covers? #TheStruggleIsReal
14. Clubs Are Poppin Every Night of the Week
15. You Finally Understand the "Posh" in Posh Spice
16. Every Time You Came Back to England from a Eurotrip it Felt Like You Were Coming Home
England--A 5-Star Experience!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!