1. The Indiana Pacers are one of the best teams in the Eastern Conference. They’re also totally down to play dodgeball with you on their day off.
George Hill, 2012 All-Star Roy Hibbert, and 2013 All-Star Paul George risked their very valuable limbs in some friendly dodgeball with fans during a four-games-in-five-nights streak. This type of behavior is pretty par for the course for noted comedy fan Roy Hibbert, who’s a friend of noted comedian Chelsea Peretti and once appeared on Parks and Recreation.
2. Here is a sample of George Hill’s throwing technique.
3. Here is what it looks like when the 7’2” Roy Hibbert tries to dodge throws.
4. Here is what it looks like when George Hill dodgeballs a bro.
5. Here is what it looks like when current All-Star Paul George gets dodgeballed.
6. Here is what it looks like when current All-Star Paul George can’t catch a dodgeball and falls to the floor in anguish.
7. And here is what it looks like when George Hill puts on a striped Pacers jumpsuit and juggles.
8. Keep on doing what you’re doing, guys.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.