1. Before the Knicks-Heat game on Dec. 6, cameras caught LeBron James warming up. As he warmed up, he rapped to himself. Here is what he rapped, in a glorious a five-minute loop.
He rapped, “Popped a molly I’m sweating,” a line from the Trinidad James song “All Gold Everything.” Hey, Urban Dictionary, can you tell us what a molly is?
1. molly — “another name for ecstasy, pure kind and fucking brilliant”
Got it. Now, obviously we’re not suggesting that LeBron was actually taking a molly or anything. But this five-minute video of him rapping that over and over is strangely riveting.
H/T to Jeremy Gordon
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least five people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.