1. Before the Knicks-Heat game on Dec. 6, cameras caught LeBron James warming up. As he warmed up, he rapped to himself. Here is what he rapped, in a glorious a five-minute loop.
He rapped, “Popped a molly I’m sweating,” a line from the Trinidad James song “All Gold Everything.” Hey, Urban Dictionary, can you tell us what a molly is?
1. molly — “another name for ecstasy, pure kind and fucking brilliant”
Got it. Now, obviously we’re not suggesting that LeBron was actually taking a molly or anything. But this five-minute video of him rapping that over and over is strangely riveting.
H/T to Jeremy Gordon
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.