1. Before the Knicks-Heat game on Dec. 6, cameras caught LeBron James warming up. As he warmed up, he rapped to himself. Here is what he rapped, in a glorious a five-minute loop.
He rapped, “Popped a molly I’m sweating,” a line from the Trinidad James song “All Gold Everything.” Hey, Urban Dictionary, can you tell us what a molly is?
1. molly — “another name for ecstasy, pure kind and fucking brilliant”
Got it. Now, obviously we’re not suggesting that LeBron was actually taking a molly or anything. But this five-minute video of him rapping that over and over is strangely riveting.
H/T to Jeremy Gordon
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.