1. Before the Knicks-Heat game on Dec. 6, cameras caught LeBron James warming up. As he warmed up, he rapped to himself. Here is what he rapped, in a glorious a five-minute loop.
He rapped, “Popped a molly I’m sweating,” a line from the Trinidad James song “All Gold Everything.” Hey, Urban Dictionary, can you tell us what a molly is?
1. molly — “another name for ecstasy, pure kind and fucking brilliant”
Got it. Now, obviously we’re not suggesting that LeBron was actually taking a molly or anything. But this five-minute video of him rapping that over and over is strangely riveting.
H/T to Jeremy Gordon
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
- Apple has announced new, lighter-than-ever MacBooks with touch-sensitive strips at its fall event 📱 🍎