1. This 37-yard heave from Ben Roethlisberger made it a two-score game and broke the back of the Jets.
2. Most impressive about it, though, is Mike Wallace’s grab: he tracks over his shoulder, stops short, and makes the catch, then takes a hit.
3. Watch his feet. He has to put them sideways to stay inbounds, but he does. And that’s the best catch of the year so far.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉